Yay for collabs! Today I am working with real life friend and fellow blogger - Lisa from lil make -up blog. We are going to be doing a short series inspired by the Harry Potter Houses - yay! I cannot tell you how much I love/miss Harry Potter, I think I am going to re-read them (keep the magic alive haha!). We chose two houses each and have to do a look inspired by them.
Todays look is inspired by the house Hufflepuff (their colours are gold/yellow and black). I think these two colours go together perfectly and was very excited to do this look :)
- Lime Crime Candy Eyeshadow Helper - Think I may have used a tad too much as my eyeshadow creased :(
- Victorian Disco Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Helga ( from the House Points collection inspired by Harry Potter AND the Hufflepuff house! How could I not use it?)
- Lime Crime Chinadoll palette in colours: Goldfish for inner corner and Lotus Noir for outer V.
- MAC Satin Taupe for crease, outer v and under lash line.
- MAC Dainty Blush
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation and Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.
- Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara
- Maybelline Gel Liner applied with a MAC 211 Brush.
|Helga is such a mysterious colour... it looks different in different lights!|
|I had to alter the lighting of this one to make it look less washed out, so thats why my eyebrow and skin look a bit strange!|
Go and check out Lisa's make up look inspired by Ravenclaw here!
Next up I've got Slytherin (boooo hisss!) and Lisa is going to be doing Gryffindor :)